- Full range of tailor made dental plans
- Facial aesthetics plan
- Practice Healthcheck
- Ongoing marketing support
- Care Plan & Capitation Audits
Why Privilege Plan
- Your own branded plan
- Flexible transfer options
- Expert advice to help design your plan
- Comprehensive plan administration support
- A personal service – first, we understand your business
- All contact with patients provided
- We pay you up to £3 for every new patient
- Dental Accident and Emergency Insurance is optional not mandatory
- Significantly lower admin costs than large providers
- Only £1 admin fee per adult patient per month
- Only 50p admin fee per child per month
- FREE annual correspondence to your patients
- No annual licence fee
- Once only £295 practice registration fee
- Savings to reinvest in resources, marketing, equipment …
We promise we will ......
We promise we will not ......
Our Clients are our Advocates
We take great pride in the service we offer. As a Privilege Plan client you will benefit from personal service.You will never be taken for granted, ignored, imposed upon or dictated to.
When we say your plan is bespoke to you we really mean it; include or exclude whatever you wish, change your prices at the time of year that suits you – not your plan provider, call your plan whatever you wish.
100% flexibility for a fully managed patient membership plan at just £1.00 per patient per month!
Read some of our client testimonials – we offer exceptional service and value..
“We are delighted with the service provided by Privilege Plan and our patients are just as pleased with the joint collaboration.
The integration of Privilege Plan into Smile2o has been completely seamless and without any stress for any of our staff or patients. I highly recommend Privilege Plan.”
Privilege Plan is by far the fairest and most competitive membership patient plan on the market and is very easy to administer and they take care of everything; from the in-house training to advice and development. I would highly recommend Privilege Plan to any dental business without any hesitation.”
Tthe conversion is going very well and take up is more than predicted in the first month.
We are very impressed with the efficient way the conversion has been handled and the excellent support and regular updates that have been provided. We are looking forward to working with you in the autumn when we launch various Privilege Plans for our NHS/Private fee paying patients.
We cannot fault the service that we have received and wish we had joined Privilege Plan much sooner.